A Full Day Conference About Turkish Solar Business at the Intersolar Munich 2014
GUNDER (Solar Energy Association) organizes a full day event at Intersolar Munich on 4th June.
|PLACE||ICM – International Congress Center Munich – Room 4|
|DATE||4 June 2014, Wednesday|
|TIME||09.30 – 19.00|
GUNDER acts as International Solar Energy Society’s Turkey Section. And in order to gain the recognition of Turkish Industry in global markets, to explain the legislation in Turkey to investors and to discuss the market conditions with shining opportunities, this special event designed by GUNDER in cooperation with public institutions and their members, aimed to create an information exchange platform.
- Turkey’s legislation and the public’s perspective on solar energy
- The projects carried out by the public sector and its potential contributions to the market
- Solar thermal industry in Turkey, market and opportunities
- Photovoltaics industry in Turkey, market and opportunities
- Evaluating Turkey through investor’s perspective
You might also like
Turkey has found a way to generate more electricity for a longer period from wind turbines with the help of boron, a chemical element which has the largest global proven deposits in Turkey.
Tesla is seeking a “Service Manager” for the Turkish market. World’s leading electric car manufacturer was known to expend to Turkey by 2016. The Manager will be responsible from the
Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Turkey 2013 Climate Change Report and CDP Turkey Climate Change Leadership Awards are announced on 26th of November in Istanbul. Jeff Seabright, Vice President of Environment