Solar TR-3 Will Be Held Between 27-29 April In Ankara
“SolarTR-3 Third Turkish Solar Electricity Conference and Exhibition” will be held between 27-29 April in METU.
SolarTR-3 will share and discuss the latest research and development results on photovoltaic technologies. All kind of PV technologies from high efficient wafer based technologies to innovative technologies will be focused on academically.
Industrial partners will also take part in the conference via the exhibition area and will find opportunity to create efficient collaborations with universities.
Keynote speakers from Turkey, Europe and USA major research centers in other countries, and companies have been invited.
Scope of the conference is:
- Crystalline Si technologies
- Concentrator and III-V compound technologies
- CIGS, CdTe and related technologies
- Thin film Si technologies (amorphous, nanocrystalline, polycrystalline)
- Organic, dye sensitized PV technologies and new concepts
- Measurements and characterization of PV materials and devices
- PV Power Plants
- CSP Plants
- Operation and Performance for Solar Power Systems
- Markets for Solar Electricity Systems
- Solar City Planning and Construction
For further details of the event, visit the web site at solartr.org
You might also like
İlbank, which is a body of the Ministry of Environment, will pioneer supporting the municipalities in their renewable energy projects. With direct orders from the Minister Bayraktar, İlbank assess 74
Korona Energy launches a 500kw project in Pazarcik Korona Energy of Adana installed a 500kw solar plant in Pazarcik, a province of city of Kahramanmaras, for Cem Spinning Mill Corp.
Dear alternatifenerji.com followers, Last week we had thanked Solarplaza for having translated the Communique Regarding Unlicensed Electricity Generation (dated 2 October 2013, Official Gazzette). We are now thanking them once again for