Solar TR-3 Will Be Held Between 27-29 April In Ankara
“SolarTR-3 Third Turkish Solar Electricity Conference and Exhibition” will be held between 27-29 April in METU.
SolarTR-3 will share and discuss the latest research and development results on photovoltaic technologies. All kind of PV technologies from high efficient wafer based technologies to innovative technologies will be focused on academically.
Industrial partners will also take part in the conference via the exhibition area and will find opportunity to create efficient collaborations with universities.
Keynote speakers from Turkey, Europe and USA major research centers in other countries, and companies have been invited.
Scope of the conference is:
- Crystalline Si technologies
- Concentrator and III-V compound technologies
- CIGS, CdTe and related technologies
- Thin film Si technologies (amorphous, nanocrystalline, polycrystalline)
- Organic, dye sensitized PV technologies and new concepts
- Measurements and characterization of PV materials and devices
- PV Power Plants
- CSP Plants
- Operation and Performance for Solar Power Systems
- Markets for Solar Electricity Systems
- Solar City Planning and Construction
For further details of the event, visit the web site at solartr.org
You might also like
Goodwe, a China based solar inverter company, starts manufacturing its inverters in Manisa Free Zone in Turkey. Turkish Regional Sales Manager Engel Taştan, who spoke to alternatifenerji.com during Solarex Fair
Organized by Global Energy Association and with the support of Turkish Ministry of Energy, the 6th International Energy Congress was held on October 24-25,2013 in Ankara. The busy programme contained various
Turkish company, MB Holding will build Croatia’s first geothermal power plant by 2017, says Muharrem Balat , the Chairman of Turkey’s first and biggest geothermal investor company, MB Holding. Croatia’s first