Solar TR-3 Will Be Held Between 27-29 April In Ankara
“SolarTR-3 Third Turkish Solar Electricity Conference and Exhibition” will be held between 27-29 April in METU.
SolarTR-3 will share and discuss the latest research and development results on photovoltaic technologies. All kind of PV technologies from high efficient wafer based technologies to innovative technologies will be focused on academically.
Industrial partners will also take part in the conference via the exhibition area and will find opportunity to create efficient collaborations with universities.
Keynote speakers from Turkey, Europe and USA major research centers in other countries, and companies have been invited.
Scope of the conference is:
- Crystalline Si technologies
- Concentrator and III-V compound technologies
- CIGS, CdTe and related technologies
- Thin film Si technologies (amorphous, nanocrystalline, polycrystalline)
- Organic, dye sensitized PV technologies and new concepts
- Measurements and characterization of PV materials and devices
- PV Power Plants
- CSP Plants
- Operation and Performance for Solar Power Systems
- Markets for Solar Electricity Systems
- Solar City Planning and Construction
For further details of the event, visit the web site at solartr.org
You might also like
Energy storage is a critical issue for solar and wind industries since both of them are intermittent energy sources and their presence on the grid creates additional costs to balance
Turkey’s energy authority, EMRA is expecting 1,400 pre-license applications for wind power plants, says Turkey’s Energy Market Regulatory Authority President Mustafa Yilmaz . The pre-license applications will be accepted on April 24, 27, 28,
From Canadian Solar Press Release: Canadian Solar Inc. (the “Company”, or “Canadian Solar”) (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world’s largest solar power companies, today announced that it has recently completed a